FIASA – Materials Engineering
Our production programme currently comprises the following aluminum alloys:
- AlSi9Cu3 (Fe) = EN-AC-46000 = DIN 226.
- AlSi12Cu1 (Fe) = EN-AC-47100 = DIN 231.
- AlSi10Mg (Fe) = EN-AC-43400 = DIN 239 D.
- AlSi10MnMg = EN-AC-43500 (modified with A > 5% as cast).
During the product development phase, we support our customers in the selection of the optimum alloy taking into account special alloys. During the development and mass production phase, we undertake metallographic analyses by using the most advanced techniques.
- Analysis of alloy
- Analysis of porosity
- Analysis of the microstructure
- Analysis of the mechanical resistance
This allows us to control the characteristics of each alloy and to control our manufacturing processes in a quantitative and qualitative way.